In this issue:
- Meet James Marshall ’23, a resourceful and impressive young man pursuing his love of history with the help of the Rita Morgan Stone ’52 and Jathan N. Stone Scholarship.
- Learn about Sean Lynch ’95 and the new library endowment he is funding to help serve student research needs.
- Discover tips to support your favorite charitable organizations and save taxes at the same time.
- Read a special message from President Paino about student retention and success.
- See how Marceline Weatherly Morris ’50 and Elmer Morris Jr. ’50 are honoring their family in Seacobeck Hall.
Read each story above or click here to view a PDF version of the fall edition of Planning Matters.
Leave a Reply